Here at Sawmill Creek Farms, we're trying to
do a number of things.
Some of them include:
- Growing lots of tasty produce, without any help from Monsanto;
- Sharing a portion of that produce at farmers markets and our
- Donating another portion to local food banks that provide for
- Preserving a bit more in the form of spice powders and other goodies;
- Growing healthy plant starts for other gardeners who enjoy
playing in the dirt;
- Leaving our land - the soil and water, fauna and flora - in
better shape than we found it.
We've been at it now for over ten
years. And each one of those years has brought its share of
mistakes, range of disasters, and the occasional triumph.
Through it all, the one thing that's kept us going is the support of our
friends, family and loyal customers. Here's hoping you can join
their ranks sometime in the near future.